Monday, May 14, 2007

Sunday Telegraph 13th May 2007


Here's a snapshot of Yesterday's Sunday Telegraph; page 2 of the main section.
It should enlarge on clicking, but here's a transcript anyway of the item top left headed:
TELEGRAPH.CO.UK/
MYTELEGRAPH


My Telegraph, our personalised website for readers which launched last week, has already been a huge success. More than a thousand readers have signed up for a webpage on the site and around 500 have begun writing their own blogs.
Joining couldn't be simpler. It takes just a couple of minutes to create a profile and then you will be able to create your own blog, comment on blogs by other readers, save articles to read later and form your own network of bloggers.
Writing your own blog on the site requires no technical expertise - it's as easy as writing an email and the perfect way to keep in touch with family and friends.
There are more features to come over the next few weeks but if you missed out introduction to the site in yesterday's newspaper, there is a beginner's guide at my.telegraph.co.uk/about/.


"There have been four quantum leaps in my lifetime where keeping up with news and opinion is concerned. The first was TV obviously (as a child), then Teletext (learning the latest on the Falklands War), then the Internet (about 1997). You can probably guess what the 4th is. Yes, it's My Telegraph, where I can be as passive or as active as I wish, responding to other blogs, or creating my own. It can be a heady, effervescent thing, My Telegraph, with its instant feedback. A word of warning though: it's not for the faint-hearted."

Colin Berry, Antibes, France


"What I have enjoyed most about blogging at My Telegraph is the chance to air my views on some of my views on topical issues, and to engage in debate with interesting, intelligent people around the world."
Mark Boardman

No comments: