Friday, October 20, 2006

Just talk quietly among yourselves

I thought it was too good to be true - all these photographs being accepted, day after day, seemingly without a hiccup. Well, today the system did hiccup. It's stopped accepting any more , but is staying mum as to the reasons. On consulting the helpfile , I find there's a 300MB limit on graphics. I wouldn't have thought I'd reached that - after all, that's almost half a CD-ROM. The system could do with a running meter. Or even a .......

Aw, stop bitching on. You're boring everyone. Spare us the details, get over it, just fix it!

Point taken, hippo! Right then - seems I have to start spring-cleaning to free up space. Maybe replace each deleted picture with a short message. I'll get back to you later, folks.

Good, is that you finished at last? God, you do go on.

No comments: